Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yesterdays post is gone

So... yesterday's post just seemed to have disappeared.
It was there yesterday when I posted it,
but it is no longer here OR in my editing section.
Wierd but... oh well.

So, if you read this yesterday
I'm sorry but it is such a great recipe
you have to go make it!!!

I made the best pork chops.
Well... they were REALLY good but my
favorite recipe includes a lot of prep.
But this one will be my new go to meal.
It is so simple and so easy!!

I cut potatoes, carrots, celery and onion
and put them in my crock pot.
I dropped 4 pork chops (still frozen) on top.
Then mix in a small bowl:
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1-2 cups chicken broth (depending on how many veggies you add)
1 Tab Italian Seasoning
1 Tab Poultry Seasoning
2 garlic cloves chopped
Mix and pour over chops and veggies.

Cook on high for 4 hours
Baste after chops begin defrosting and can be pulled apart.

Next time I'll start it in the morning and turn it on low.
Brayden dipped his into BBQ sauce and when Chuck tried it
he said it tasted just like Tony Romas!!
I might try adding a little bit of BBQ sauce in the crock pot next time =)
I am thankful for family dinners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment