Saturday, March 13, 2010

100 Percent AGAIN

Chuck took his test yesterday and received
another 100%!!!

Well... actually the teacher
marked one question wrong
and Chuck asked why get got it wrong.
Chuck told him that was the right answer
and the teacher agreed.
Actually the answer sheet had the wrong
answer on it.
The teacher laughed and said,
'no wonder so many people were getting
that question wrong'. lol
So... he get a 100%

Scuba class was supposed to start yesterday.
This is an extra class
and it held after school on Fridays
then one Saturday.
They showed up, started filling out paperwork
and the owner showed up and cancelled the class.
They will most likely start class next week.
Chuck was able to come home early
and it was such a nice surprise!

Brayden and I soon left and headed to
Target and to the library.
I decided to go farther and head to another library
and I was pleasantly surprised.
They actually had a good supply of Christian books
Even a Beth Moore book!!!
I am so excited!!
I asked why they had books that
their website said they didn't have.
And they explained that I couldn't search
'all libraries'
I had to search only 'public libraries'
Which makes no sense to me but at least now I know!
I'll search and have them transferred
to my little library next time.

I am thankful scuba class was postponed a week
and now Chuck will be able to enjoy
our company and some sightseeing!!
Liberty Hall and Statue of Liberty we will see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment