Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Adventure

I received this card yesterday:

Since I met you,
all I can think about
is making you happy.
I want to see your smile
and hear your laughter.
I want to kiss away
old hurts
and hold you
until you know
without a doubt
that this is for real...

I want to memorize
the sound of your voice
and the dreams
of your heart.
More than anything else,
I want to make you happier
than you've ever been before,
and give you all the things
that you truly deserve.

Then he writes some other things
and ends with this.

Soon we will be out of this turd hole
of a town and start on our
new adventure.

Love,
Your One and Only

To this I must say,

Chuck,
You complete me
I cannot imagine going
though this big adventure
of life without you.

May we have many
"new adventures"
to add to our book!
Love,
Your Co-Pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment