Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sleep


Last night, I peeked in on our children
as they were sleeping
and noticed how peaceful they were
and how they sleep in such odd
positions sometimes.
Brayden and Blake were hanging
over each other and 1/2 way off the bed
and Abigayle was sprawled out
as usual, with her head on the pillow
arms straight out, legs spread
just sleeping away.
I wish I would have taken
pictures but I found these
from about a month ago.
Above was Abigayle,
Sound asleep,
sitting up,
head tilted up,
which is her favorite position.
For some reason
when she is fighting sleep
all I have to do
is put her in her
highchair and walk away.

Here's Blake,
no covers, he's NEVER liked them.
If he gets cold,
he just comes and cuddles with you
and kicks your covers off too. lol.
Ankles crossed,
he's also done this since he was a baby
not sure why, but it is awfully cute!
Arms straight up,
seriously this kid,
has and probably always will take up
as much room as he possibly can
while sleeping!

Then there is Brayden,
curled in a ball,
under LOTS of covers,
huge pillow,
and yes Cloud (his stuffed monkey)
is tucked in with him.


These boys are total opposites.


Then it dawned on me...


It runs in the family.


Here is Bailey.
SOUND ASLEEP!!!!
I mean really??!!!
Could you sleep like that?

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of the Oakhurst contingent, PRECIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete