Thursday, March 25, 2010

Almost 12 Hours of Sleep

So... yesterday was HORRIBLE!!!
The boys fought all day long,
kicking, hitting, yelling, etc.
I swear they sat in time out
more times than I can count
and actually got spanked.
They refused to nap
so even though they rested
they were really tired.

I left with Abigayle to run a few errands,
Mommy needed to get out!!!
Chuck stayed home
and tried to get these boys to sleep.
Blake fell asleep at 6:15 ish
Brayden fell asleep at 6:30 ish
and Ab's fell asleep at 6:50.
They were all awake at 6:00am this morning
and what a difference this morning has already been!!

So... instead of blogging,
I'm going to get to work.

Chuck brought home more pictures of him diving
and I still have the pictures from the weekend.
I'll do my best to post some tomorrow.

Today, I am grateful for sleep and the wonderful
effects it has on my children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment