Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Counting

I am THRILLED!!!
I finally broke Brayden from his counting bad habits!
Boy this was a challenge yesterday,
but I told him if he counted correctly to daddy
then I'd clean up the mess they made in the living room.
If he didn't do it right,
he'd have to clean it up.
Guess who had to clean the living room.
Yep, it was me and I was happy to do it!!
This morning he even woke up
counting correctly!!
Well worth all the time and effort.
Both boys are learning so much
with our school work.
I'm so encouraged!
I love teaching them and watching how they learn.
I wouldn't be surprised if both boys are at the same
level soon except for writing.
I'm very proud of them both!
Chuck is supposed to dive today,
and although he is very excited about it
he is still sick.
If he goes down and cannot clear his ears
from his cold he could blow an eardrum.
I told him to be careful and not risk doing damage.
But this is very disappointing.
He's waited so long for this day.
HOPEFULLY he will feel better soon.
I suggested he go see the doctor and get an
antibiotic if it is a sinus infection to help clear him up faster.
I'm also ordering a Swiss product to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Sickness travels around the school like crazy.
While dry diving last Thursday,
all 17 men were sharing one dive hat
and one regulator.
This is one reason why they require such an
extensive physical before you are accepted into the school.
No communicable diseases wanted here!

No comments:

Post a Comment