Friday, March 12, 2010

We took a walk

The weather was nice yesterday
and we were finally able to leave the apartment.
We took a walk to K-Mart and Dollar Tree.
This is the only thing within walking distance,
so... it'll have to do.

The boys each picked out a new coloring book
and then I picked out Abigayle's first girly coloring book.
She loves to color when we do schoolwork.

I finished my book yesterday.
Decided it was a really good book
and if anyone wants to read about deep wreck diving
you should read this book.
It is based on facts and interviews on a lost
WWII sub.
The experiences are all real and it goes into
detail about diving.
The commercial diver in the book actually
went to Chuck's school.
And the German submarine was found it New Jersey waters.
All the experiences are true to diving so
if you are interested in knowing what
Chuck will be experiencing while working,
you should check it out.
We bought it on Amazon for $1.25!!
It is called Shadow Divers
Written by Robert Kurson.
I am thankful for our library,
which helps my children grow their
imagination, fun free entertainment,
and gives me an opportunity to become
lost in great books!

No comments:

Post a Comment