Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am Frustrated

I am frustrated

While making this decision to move to New Jersey
we tried to think of everything.
Obviously, we all know that wouldn't happen
but we tried.
Most things have gone as planned.
God protected our travels,
we are in a safe neighborhood,
the children are happy
and Chuck is doing great in school.
But we have had some major hangups
which is really bumming me out right now.

Our house didn't sell,
and I feel as if we trusted a friend who let us down with that
which makes it even harder.
Now we are attempting to rent it,
and I feel we have a great team helping us with this,
but we have to invest more money than I'd like to, to get it going.
We were denied unemployment
which I don't think is fair since the new career Chuck is going into
is in high demand and benefits the economy,
plus it is a super stable career and construction is not.
I'm appealing this decision but who knows how long that will take.
I never thought that moving to New Jersey
would actually cause us to loose contact with important people to our family
but apparently the distance has strained our relationships
and I'm really frustrated with this.

On a lighter note,
I have mixed feelings about our library.
Looks like it has a great children's section and programs
but they are seriously lacking things for me.
I was wanting to borrow a Beth Moore book or two
and they don't have a single book in the entire Camden County written by her.
Their Christian section is primarily based on actual Bibles or Dr. Phil books.
Guess, I'll start looking in the history section.
I am ready a great book on diving.
I've really enjoyed reading again.

So... I've decided that at the end of each post
I'm going to think of something that I'm thankful for
and share it with everyone.
Keep things in perspective, right?

So, I am so thankful for the understanding and support my mom and step dad has given us throughout this entire process!! THANKS!! We cannot wait to see you in 22 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. sorry things have been rough for you guys. keeping you in my prayers!!

    and on the library...have you gone to their website? i know for the fresno county libraries you can request books through their website and they will deliver the books for you at your library of choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear LeAnna - We will always be there for you. That is what love and understanding is all about. When I became a part of this family, I never knew how special your family's love could be. You have a great husband and three amazing children. They all appreciate everything you do. Your Mom and I love you so much and can't wait to see you in 22 days. -Popi

    ReplyDelete