Friday, March 5, 2010

Grocery stores

Brayden informed me that the snow has almost melted
so I need to find a new background, lol.
So... be patient while I try out a few backgrounds.
Went grocery shopping yesterday after Chuck
was done with school.
I'm so frustrated with New Jersey stores!!
The produce is so incredibly expensive,
so brused up and half rotten.
Plus they don't have a lot of food you can buy in Cali.
like molassas, almost anything Mexican and many more things.
Having trouble finding decent food.
When walking down the isles you see people
flocked in the frozen food isle
and pre packaged food section.
All the restaurants parking lots are full so I'm
convinced that not too many people actually cook at home here.
I am so excited to have found a great
web-site for recipes!!
I'm looking forward to using my new crockpot.
Plus the meals I can make in it can still contain veggies without
using the expensive, half rotten, fresh ones.
Chuck didn't dive yesterday
but he was as excited as a child on Christmas Eve with anticipation.
He will for sure dive next week.
Hoping to go to the library today when Chuck gets home.
I think the kids will enjoy it,
plus I'd like to find some reading material!!
Looking forward to a yummy dinner and a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment