Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry it's been a few days

Sorry it's been a few days,
I thought I'd start posting at night
instead of in the mornings
but I've discovered that I'm just too tired.

So... to catch everyone up.
Chuck is going to keep his new nickname
for a while longer it seems.
His friend missed one question
on their last test on Friday
and Cheatin Chuck missed two, lol.
He now has a 93.5% for the whole school.
They are scheduled to dive everyday this week.

Over the weekend,
we planned to tap maple trees for sap.
Unfortunately this didn't happen.
We tried to leave but traffic
was horrible (the Susan G Koman was going on)
We are going to try again next weekend.
HOPEFULLY all will go as planned
next weekend is the last weekend
you can tap maple trees.

I am excited though,
Mom and Curt are coming
NEXT WEEK!!!

I'll post pictures tomorrow of the kids
playing outside this weekend.
They had so much fun,
playing outside in the sun!

Today, I am thankful for the wonderful weather!!
It is cool and crisp and looks like rain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment