Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tennis

So... it's official,
The McAllister family
is better at playing tennis
on the Wii than in real life, lol.

Now that I know
how hilarious we are,
I'll take pictures tonight
and post tomorrow.

We definitely had a blast!!

Chuck took another test yesterday.
This was really funny,
his good friend, Keller,
turned in his test really fast.
When the teacher graded it,
he got a 100%.
The teacher asked to see his hand
and Keller was confused.
The teacher said he wanted to check
to see if he was cheating.
They laughed, he showed his hand,
proved there was nothing and
turned around and said
"good thing he didn't check my sleeve!"
Everyone laughed and the teacher said
"Well, if Chuck gets a 100%
then I know you guys are cheating"
Chuck stated, "Hey Keller,
I'll miss one so it doesn't blow our cover."
Everyone laughed.
Chuck finished his test,
turned it in,
and guess how many he missed?
That's right... ONE!!!

His new nickname is Cheatin Chuck!!

He is definitely the teachers pet for this phase!

Today, I am thankful that even though
we do not always understand why
something is happening in our lives,
God is always in control!!

1 comment: