Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Strange places

Look at the beautiful flowers my husband sent me.
Aren't they gorgeous??!!
Thank you Diver Daddy!!
I put the kids to bed the other night,
I treated then and allowed them to sleep in my room.
I had checked on them to make sure they were quiet and asleep
and then went back into the living room to continue folding laundry.
About an hour had passed when I noticed this little boy
laying on the floor in the hallway!!

Seriously??
What would posses someone to sleep like that?
He left my comfy bed,
walked down the hall
and had been sleeping there for up to an hour, lol.
And you know what I did?

I left him there, haha!!
He looked so peaceful
and anyone who knows Blake knows that those two words don't usually go together, lol.
Before I went to bed later that night,
he had gotten up and crawled right back where I put him.

I seriously did a double take.
Had I really seen him in the hallway?
Glad I got a picture to prove it or I'd would have thought I was cracking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment