Wednesday, August 17, 2011

bedtime

Daddy always puts the kids to bed.
This gives me a few minutes of sanity each and every night :)

Every night he reads them a bedtime story and tucks them in.
Since daddy had almost every kid book we owned memorized he has switched over to reading chapter books.
I think they enjoy these more.
They get one chapter a night and they anxiously awake the next nights chapter.
I must admit, even though the rule is 'one chapter a night'
I have heard multiple chapters being read on occasion. lol
Daddy most definitely likes these books also.

I was a bit concerned with the first night and the lack of daddy.
We had the idea of recording a book for the kids and they absolutely loved it!!

I actually recorded the entire book and their reactions (very cute and very surprised)
but this is their reaction of the last page.
This is for you daddy!!!

Well the video won't upload.
I've tried several times.
Believe me, it was cute!
Guess you'll have to just take my word on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment