Sunday, August 14, 2011

Red Robin

Daddy wanted to make our last dinner together special.
He decided to treat us to Red Robin.
The kids really really enjoyed their meals!

Brayden ate every single bit of his hamburger some fries and some of my salad.
Blake ate his chicken strips and fries and one bit of salad and
Ab's literally licked her bowl of "chheesh noonle"
Daddy had chicken strips and very very spicy riblets.
And I had my favorite salad.

Since the riblets were so spicy daddy's heartburn was killing him so he decided to treat us to our favorite frozen yogurt shop, Yo Diggity. Oh darn... lol
We all had our favorites and left with super full tummies.

Nana and Papa came over after dinner and yogurt to wish daddy a good trip.
With the kids going to bed late,
the early morning to get him to the airport on time
and the stress of everything lets just say our first day alone wasn't the best.

Don't get me wrong, there were high's but lets me tell you, the lows were low.
Every day will get easier for the kids, I'm sure.
Ab's just doesn't even come close to understanding.
Although she is a little mommy's girl she still loves her daddy!
When I picked her up from her Sunday school class this morning she immediately asked where daddee was. I told her he was still working. She said 'oh, det haiport' (oh, get airport)
I think she is ready to go get her dadee already, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment