Friday, June 10, 2011

my friends are nuts!

My friends are nuts but I still love them!!! We are all trying to work out to loose a few lbs. I happen to be the oldest in the group. With that 'oldness' comes many perks. I happen to own a house and have children to attend to so... they have to come to me!! We are doing a workout called Physique 57. Lets just say, little movements hurt really really bad. Breyon lets the instructor know how happy she is with her very frequently throughout the video, lol. Anyways... here my friends decided to use their workout balls for 'other purposes!! A baby hug is above.
babies...
I'd say they love those balls!!
the much desired breasts
very sad she only had one...
and finally to our workout. There will not be a picture of me working out since the only pictures taken were of my rear! And yes, those are beans and pumpkin cans!

There was a video that I'd LOVE to share but Yon also has a video/picture of me she threatened to share if I posted it. Needless to say if you want to see the video, you must see it at my house!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment