Monday, June 6, 2011

milestones

For some reason Blogger is insisting on underlining all my words today.
Not sure how or why but... I guess we are going to just deal with it. lol

Abigayle has hit yet another milestone.
She loves to cuddle.
She loves to cuddle so much that she loves to sleep WITH mommy and daddy.
This was cute at first.
Now, I'd really just love to get some good sleep in my bed with just my hubby.
We've been working on getting her in her own bed for just a little bit now.
I've never been a fan of the 'cry it out method' so this has been a slow process
but it is working!!
We've had several nights in a row now that she has slept all night in her very own bed and my husband and I have woken up so far away from each other we had to laugh.
Plus we've had several weeks with dry diapers in the morning.
She has been potty trained during the day since she turned two but nighttime is just a little harder.
I wasn't even trying to get her to potty trained at night but it just happened.
Last night was the first night without a diaper and she woke up with dry panties!!!
EXCITING!!!

Here is just a few pictures of my little cutie!
Playing with mommies makeup.
Tutu and pigtails in New Jersey

Brand new!!

No comments:

Post a Comment