Thursday, May 13, 2010

mother's day

aren't these flowers pretty?
these were delivered from my brother.
wasn't that nice?
THANKS!!!
my mom and curt also sent flowers.
my house smells soo good!!
my mother's day was so nice.
we went out to breakfast the day before
to my favorite breakfast place over here,
cracker barrel!!!
biscuits and gravy were calling my name
and mmm-mmm-mmm they were so good!!

gifts were heartfelt and wonderful!!
we had a bbq and it was so nice but sooo cold.
ab's insisted she wear her tutu and
had fun watching it blow in the wind.

my yummy dessert!

although i had a wonderful mothers day
it just wasn't the same without our families.
we missed you mom, aunt sandi, grandma,
peggy and aunti lala!!
hopefully next year we will all be together.

1 comment:

  1. You were all so missed by both of us. Not being able to share all of the love and smiles together makes it really hard. I just keep focusing on June!!! Only a few more weeks! Love Popi

    ReplyDelete