Monday, May 3, 2010

A bit of Help

Today is going to be a a busy day for us over here.
Ya'll remember that Mother's Day is Sunday, right?
Well... we are finishing up projects over here
so they can be shipped tomorrow and
HOPEFULLY be received in enough time.
But what I am most looking forward to is
starting our school work again!!
Received our reading book on Friday and
our Handwriting books have been calling our names =)
The new math program will have to wait a few weeks
but I'm still excited!!
I am teaching chores over here
and I just had to laugh when I saw how the boys
interpreted their chores over the weekend.
Above is Blake helping to clean the bathroom.
I asked him about it and he said it was his castle, lol.
Notice the water still in the tub?
I'm sure you can see how tall this castle tower is
and I'm sure you can imagine the water footprints that followed, lol.
Then as I was folding clothes,
the boys were putting their clothes away.
When I was finally able to look at their work
I found this!!
We are VERY short on space over here
but this still made me laugh.
What you don't see, is that the other
half of the drawers were empty.
I was very easily able to scoot all the now
unfolded clothes into their drawers and shut them all.
LOVE these boys for all their help!!
Maybe one day
they will help their wife
just like their daddy does.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud you for teaching your sons to help with housework! Ive seen too many men that their mothers never teach them to clean, or to do laundry, etc.. and then when they grow up they expect it to still be done for them. Youre a awesome mommy!

    ReplyDelete