Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Very Sad Day

Today is a very sad day...

We have had soo much fun this past week
but we had to say goodbye this morning.
Mom and Curt had to leave.
The kids played T-ball on the grass this morning,
dug for worms and then we had to say our goodbyes.

The boys did well
but when Abigayle figured out what was happening
it was all over from there.
Although she was really cute it was really sad.
She waved goodbye
then realized that meant they were leaving.
She reached out for them and sat on her Mimi's lap.
Happy as pie.
When I grabbed her to go she started screaming
and trying to desperately climb back into the window.
I let her go one more time and she stopped crying,
waved at me and told me goodbye.
HELLO... she wanted to go and leave me behind!!!
It'll only be a few more months till they get to come back.
It sure was nice having them over.

I'll start posting pictures tomorrow!
Sooo many fun memories to share
and lots of cute pictures to post!
But today, we need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment