Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anyone there?

So... I'm trying to decide if I should continue to blog anymore.

When we moved to New Jersey,
I wanted a way to keep in touch with family and friends
and thought that blogging would be the easiest way.
Although now, I'm not really sure if anyone
actually enjoys this blog anymore
and to be quite honest,
I don't have the time or energy
to continue if I'm just doing this for us.
Although I do enjoy blogging
and would be happy to continue
if there is still interest.

These are the people I know who continue to read this:
Mom and Curt - I know you are reading, you have to read it,
after all you are my mom and I told you too, lol.
Jamie - a fellow blogger, who inspired me to start blogging and has a great blog herself.
Uncle Ya and Aunt Bob - who tell me how they enjoy staying up to date.
Umble Bob lol - all the way from Texas!!
And someone from Kerman - is this Andrea or Aunt Shelly?

So, what I am proposing is this,
if anyone wants me to continue with this blog
please either post a comment or send me an email.
If you are tired of this but still want to stay up to date,
I'll gladly create a once a month email and send it to everyone who is interested.

Although I do enjoy blogging
I don't want this to be a frustrating site for family and friends.

So... please let me know what everyone thinks.

8 comments:

  1. Okay. . . keep up the posting. I am enjoying getting to know you through your blog and will miss reading it if you are gone. :) Plus, I just realized that your littlest is the same age as my one. Don't go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeAnna - Please keep the blog going. Your Mom and I need to keep in touch any way we can. I know you get to talk to her every day but I am not so lucky. This blog is my main way to know that you and the family are hanging in there. - Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You have such a talent with this. I love the pictures and your captions. It is like I am right there enjoying with you. Please don't quit! This is just like a diary. If you are able to print this (OK I know I am behind the times) one day when your kids are older or when you are senile, you will be able to read about this short but monumental time in your life. I know you don't forget anything now or think that you will never forget the wonderful New Jersey experience, but these memories will fade. I cherish your blog. Please don't quit. Remember less than 10 weeks :) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I enjoy seeing what you guys are up to and I really like the pictures!!! Michelle only posts when she has time... I do think the blog would be nice to print out as a momento.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep posting. =] I stopped for a bit and I felt like a quitter (that is why there is a huge gap in 2009.. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Aunt Linda and Michelle!!! You guys are bringing up the McAllister side!! Thanks for your support and interest! Hope you like the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog!!! its fun to read what other families are doing. and i feel like i know your family from reading your stories here, even though i've never met any of them yet =)

    btw, i love the new "scattered chickens" blog =) keep up the good work momma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI LeAnna, Chuck, Brayden, Blake, and Abs. I just wanted to tell you now that I finally got internet at my place I can finally look on here more often, rather than only being able to when I am up at moms house. YEAH!!!! I am glad that everything is going well for you all over there. but I have to tell you that I sure as hell miss you all though very much, you all need to come home so Mark and I can see you all!!!


    Love you all,
    Landon

    ReplyDelete