Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blake's getting it!!


Blake just did the funniest thing yesterday so I thought I'd share.

Let me back up,
we created chore charts the other day.
Both boys did really great
and are looking forward to receiving their stickers.
Blake apparently is starting to understand
already how hard it is to keep things clean around here.
One of his chores is to keep the clothes out of the bathroom floor.

Well... I was taking my shower
Ab's of course was joining me,
so our clothes were on the floor.
Blake heard the water turn on
and came running.
He wanted to take a shower/bath too.
I told him no and reminded him that he took a bath last night.
He then looked down and saw our clothes.
Oh boy...
he said, "Oh my... look at all these clothes.
I just cleaned all these clothes yesterday."
He started to get mad now
while picking up the clothes I hear him saying,
"How come there is another mess?
Am I supposed to just keep cleaning and cleaning?"
Then he peaks his head in the shower
and tells me quite sternly not to make another mess.
He's tired!!


I'm still giggling!!


Yesterday was really productive.

I made it everywhere I needed to go

except the post office.

Chuck is headed today.


Went to the gym again this morning.

Definitely sore all over!!

That's good right?


Looking forward to the rodeo this weekend!

Not sure why when I type, it keeps skipping lines.

Hopefully it is just a glitch and it'll be fixed by tomorrow.

Sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment