Monday, September 27, 2010

totally

i'm totally... tired of being sick. feeling much better today but would love to have more energy.

i'm totally... hot!! it is not hot like fresno hot, but it is very hot for san pedro. plus the breeze has stopped, my house doesn't have overhead fans and it doesn't have an air conditioner. there is no escaping the heat, plus when you are sick, it just makes it miserable.

i'm totally... tired of cleaning. i feel like i clean and clean and clean but nothing is ever clean long. i've been sick for the last two days and the house has gone to pot. i totally should be cleaning right now but have no energy, thinking about napping with the kids =)

i'm totally... enjoying living right next to the beach. the weather is usually perfect.

i'm totally... loving how cute my kids are. i might be a little partial but they do the cutest things =)

i'm totally... loving my dog right now. sally, my golden retriever, has fallen in love with me all over again, lol. she constantly follows me everywhere, even in the bathroom. i went to take a bath yesterday and heard her scratching on the door just before i climbed in. she came in and laid down right next to the tub for the first few minutes, then wanted to give kisses. i thought she was thirsty so i filled a bath toy boat with cold water but she didn't want it, she only wanted to give me kisses. so instead dog licks on my face, i offered her my leg, lol.

i'm totally... still in love with my husband!! even though he doesn't like to cuddle when he is hot or when he is sick (yes, he is still sick too) and all i want when i'm sick is to cuddle... i still love him. plus, sally cuddled with me so i still got my cuddles in, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally...proud to be a part of this amazing family. Your mother raised two great children that know how to appreciate the important things in life (even when ill and hot). Interesting how kids, dogs, and hubbies make the perfect package for life! - Popi

    ReplyDelete