Tuesday, October 12, 2010

menu

As of yesterday at about 3:00 I finally have Internet again!! Time for some catch up!!

My menu is the first up - Chuck was sent to San Francisco for a few days for work so the kids and I headed up to Fresno!! We had such a blast, but that'll have to be for another post since I have stories to tell BUT I wasn't able to make but one or two meals from last week so my menu is pretty much the same as last week. I'll post a new one once I head to the grocery store later this week.

I've posted on Face book a few times about baby Ewan. If you haven't read this mommy's blog, please take a minute and read a little and pray for this family. My heart just aches for her and it has made me appreciate even the bad days I've had lately. www.team-ewan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment