Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl!! Two years ago today, the birth of our precious baby girl completed our family. She was loved beyond words from the moment she was conceived and even more beautiful than we could imagine. And I can honestly say... we love her more and more every day!!


Today we are not really celebrating. Of course we'll sing many many times today and let her open a present but Daddy is working and then we will be traveling up to Fresno for the weekend to celebrate with family. Ab's never really got a first birthday party so this party is really important to me. Unfortunately two very special families are not able to make it to this party either. You will be missed! This will be the first day Chuck will have off since he started and the first time he'll be able to go 'home' since we've moved. We are looking forward to this little trip.


My day will be filled with packing, cleaning and searching. I know this is silly but I've misplaced my camera battery and it has finally died. Hence the lack of pictures on here lately. Please pray I find it so I can record this special day. Also pray for safe travels.


As always... when I'm out of the house I'll not be posting so, we'll talk again Monday when we get back. Hopefully pictures and a yummy menu will be in order =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment