Friday, April 8, 2011

Disneyland

we are home from disneyland and it was a BLAST!!!! the kids (both the big and little kind) were fabulous. we walked in on the first day and there stood goofy. all four kids were so excited. abigayle absolutely loved the characters, which was a huge shock to me, lol. once i sort through my pictures, i'll share some more with you all. a huge thanks to mom and curt for a memorable vacation!! THANK YOU!!!! oh... an my news - my dear sweet husband bought me a new camera!! i'm so stinkin excited!! he bought me my first 'big girl' camera when brayden was just 6 months old and when we were living in new jersey, it started breaking. my 'throw away' camera also has stopped consistently working and our video camera got wet in the move to new jersey. i've been sooo bummed for so long. i absolutely love taking pictures and capturing memories. i feel like i've missed so much since my camera hasn't been working. well... he bought me a new one and it's a better 'big girl' one than before =-D he wrote me a note, and when i opened it i saw the words "hi, don't be mad." haha!! what a way to start a note, huh? anyways... i can't wait to show you some pictures and tell you how much fun we had in disneyland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment