Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Child of God

The Heavens are rejoicing
over this little boy!!Last week he accepted Christ as his personal Savior!!
He is now a Child of God!!
He understands what that means,
he has been asking questions for a few months now
and I've always answered his questions but have never pushed him.
I watched him pray in the car the other day,
I see him think and process
and try to understand deep questions
about death,
about heaven and hell.
About living a life for Christ.
He understands!!

I am a very proud proud mommy!!
You should see the smile on his face when I read this to him :)
He is so proud!

1 comment:

  1. Mimi is so excited also. He was so excited to call me and tell me that Jesus now lives in his heart and that he is now a child of God! We are rejoicing also!

    ReplyDelete