Tuesday, February 22, 2011

crazy times...

i have no excuse for my absence other than i've been tired. tired of moving, tired of cleaning, tired of second guessing every decision i make, tired of dealing with bills, and just tired of being tired. i'm ready to change. ready to look at life as a blessing and to cherish every moment we have together as a family. things are going to be different! things are going to get better!

i have a few goals i'm working for. i'm going to start writing them down so i can become accountable to someone or at least something. i'll share them occasionally but my first goal is to start exercising and to loose some weight. i'm not even 'needing' to loose weight other than to make myself happy. my husband says i'm just as beautiful as the day he met me (which i don't fully believe but i thank him for his kindness) but i need to do this for me. i need to prove a point, i can get back to my pre-pregnancy size and i will! i have 10 lbs. 10 lbs that has been hanging on for 2 years, lol. i lost all my weight plus a little with brayden in just a few months, then blake came along and it took me a little longer to loose it but i still got it off, then after abigayle, i've been stuck here since well... 2 years. i've never really dieted before. sure, i've made up my mind to eat healthier and lost weight after each baby but never really a diet.

food is a battle in my house. it is very very hard to find a meal that everyone likes. my husband likes meat and potatoes but won't eat a veggie, period (even if i try to hide them in the meal, he'll still refuse to eat them) brayden loves all kinds of breads, pasta but no veggies or potatoes, blake is my carnivore he will eat any and all meat, cheese, beans and broccoli and then there's ab's. she is my best eater, some veggies, loves pasta, but very very little meat. i will eat anything =-) THEN you add chuckies heartburn to the mix, i'm left with practically taco's, lol. i'm so sick and tired of tacos... i don't like to be a short order cook but i don't like throwing out food that no one will eat. i make a meal and they will refuse to eat it. kids are supposed to get hungry enough to eat but mine are just satisfied with waiting till breakfast and then eating 6 pancakes each, lol. so... i've got to find more meals that satisfy everyone's likes and my health standards. wish me luck!!

now... off to the elliptical and hula hooping.

i can do 10 lbs, right?

1 comment:

  1. missed you!!! you can do it girl =) i'll be right there with ya in july. i'm already dreaming of losing this baby weight and i'm only 5 months! mark has really bad acid reflux, so i understand the crazy diet restrictions. he has completely lost his voice from it too...we're hoping its not permanent. so we've had to make major diet changes. not fun!

    ReplyDelete