Friday, August 20, 2010

happy...

i must admit
i'm coping this blog from a dear friend of mine
with my own twist.

what makes me happy:

1. having a great marriage. we've been through a lot lately but our marriage is strong and secure. i just love that man of mine!!
2. cuddles in the mornings with my babies (big and little ones).
3. being a stay at home mommy.
4. cooking, baking, new recipes and the search for that perfect homemade dish!!!
5. taking pictures, looking at pictures, scrapbooking and crafts.
6. my new washer and dryer. can you believe the washer takes longer than the dryer??!!
7. my daily phone calls to my mom.
8. watching my kids play and build a deep relationship with their grandparents.
9. finding a good bargain - from homemade laundry soap to lots and lots of rebates.
10. my family - immediate and extended. i love you all!
11. our new beach house. what a great adventure are on.

so... what makes you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your back to blogging! :) Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see pics of the new beach house!!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete