Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beaters

Ab's experienced her first taste of beaters last week.
She was so cute!!
I was making a fruit pizza
and thought I'd give the boys a treat and let them lick the beaters.
Blake quickly took me up on the offer and
Brayden said 'no thanks.'
So... I offered it to Abigayle.
She didn't really know what to do until she
saw Blakie licking and enjoying his.
She soon got the hang of it!
She soon got it all over her face and was enjoying every
single lick.
I turned around and caught her "sharing"
with Taffy.

I took the beater away and put it up on the counter.
She was not too happy and while I was finishing the fruit
pizza she snagged it back.
Look how happy she is now?
Taffy is still in the background licking her lips too!!

Mom's surgery was successful.
Hopefully she heals fast and is pain free now.
Chuckie had a fun day at school yesterday!
He had a 100 point day and got all 100 points!!
They had to swim across the olympic size pool 8 times,
tread water for 10 minutes,
swim across holding their breath,
hold their breath underwater for 30 seconds,
swim across with their weight belts on
and do a buddy/rescue swim.
He of course passed but was amazed
as to how many people couldn't do it.
Today he is back at the school but tomorrow
they get back in the pool!!

2 comments:

  1. who turns down beaters??? =)

    p.s. i gave you an award on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so proud of Chuckie!!! Tell him he rocks! =] Ive tried leaving comments before, but everytime my computer booted me off...yay this time is success! Glad your moms surgery went well! I was looking at that first pic of Miss Abbers and ommigosh, she looks so much like your mom! Too cute! <3 u guys!

    ReplyDelete